Air conditioning system for overseas
November 28, 2018
Fujitsu General Limited
Release of the Industry’s Smallest*1 Compact Outdoor Units J-III L (18 HP)
Enhanced lineup of the AIRSTAGE® J-III L Series Multi Air Conditioners for Shops and Offices in Europe
Fujitsu General has added the new industry’s smallest*1 size outdoor unit J-III L (18 HP), to our AIRSTAGE multi air conditioners for shops and offices that are compact and offer a high degree of freedom in terms of construction. We will release these series in the European market in December.
Adding this large capacity 18 HP model to our lineup will further expand the range of our outdoor unit combinations and will allow us to support various size air conditioning systems.
There are constraints on the places where outdoor units can be installed in urban areas in Europe due to the European Landscape Convention. There is a requirement to install outdoor units in places that do not directly catch attention, such as between buildings, in narrow spaces (e.g. balconies) and in places covered by external louvers.
Fujitsu General launched 8 to 12 HP models (J-III L) in 2017 and 14 to 16 HP models (J-III L) in March 2018. This time, due to the release of 18 HP, we have accomplished the lineup of J series, which is the main models for light commercial market. Our target of the sales of the J series in this fiscal year is a 1.5-fold increase compared to the previous fiscal year on the basis of the number of outdoor units.
In the future, we will release the J series in other areas with the aim of further increasing our sales.
1. Realizes the industry’s smallest*1 compact outdoor units in the 18 HP class
2. Achieves a low noise of 79 dB at the top of the industry*2 in the 18 HP class
3. Realizes an approximately 18% reduction in refrigerant compared to our existing model to comply with the EN-378 safety standard*3 in Europe
Industry’s smallest compact outdoor unit J-III L series (18HP) (Photo: Right)
- As of November 28, 2018, according to research by our firm in the 18 HP class, 1,638 mm (H) × 1,080 mm (W) × 480 mm (D)
- As of November 28, 2018, according to research by our firm, the noise value of 79 dB is the figure according to the sound power level.
- EN-378 standard: This standard ensures compliance with the various directives in the EU by providing the safety requirements for design, construction and handling across all refrigeration systems in the safety standards in Europe.
* “AIRSTAGE” is a registered trademark of Fujitsu General Limited.